We are hiring bright and motivated people.
We are looking for bright and motivated people to fill the following positions. We'd love to hear from you if you're interested in creating great software that provides a higher quality of life to patients around the country.
If you're interested in joining our team, please click the "Apply" button to completed the application process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Competitive Pay With Regular Performance-Based Increases
- Medical Insurance With Employer Contribution
- Flexible Scheduling With Work From Home Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Plus Standard Sick Days
- Relaxed Work Enviroment; No High Pressure Management
- Free Garage Parking at Our Gahanna Office
Full Stack Web Developer
AKA The Web App Expert
The Full Stack Web Developer is responsible for frontend and backend architecture and development of web apps. He/She would report to the Director of Technology. Daily duties include collaborating with developers of other specialties such as Android and iOS developers to create, develop, and maintain feature-rich and user-friendly web based applications.
- Proficiency in basic web architecture (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Proficiency in ReactJS and React Native
- Proficiency in MS Azure Services
- Proficiency in Microsoft technologies such as .NET, ASP, MSSQL, etc.
- Proficiency in Firebase technologies such as Cloud Functions, Firestore, Authentication, etc.
- Good understanding of web and mobile UI/UX best practices
- Good understanding of Progressive Web App technologies, capabilities, and limitations
- Ability to QA test your own work through automated, unit, and manual testing techniques
- Ability to collaborate with others to define product architecture
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to brainstorm and collaborate ideas with others
- Ability to create detailed product documentation and resources
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn what you might not already know
- Thirst for knowledge and appetite for success
- Pride in the work you do